Black Friday is a good time to find web hosting deals that can offer huge savings over the regular price of plans, but you need to know what to look for. Here’s one top deal from HostGator.
The company you choose to host your company’s website is extremely important. You want to make sure that you’re getting a hosting plan that’s not only within your budget, but will help you run a website that does everything you need without compromising performance.
Fortunately, there are plenty of strong hosting platforms on the market today that help you keep your site active, secure and running smoothly. Today’s best web hosting services offer lots of online storage for your content, security functionality like SSL certificates, and useful extras like DDoS protection.
HostGator Black Friday Deal
Web hosting from HostGator normally starts at $10.95 per month, but with the Black Friday deal, the service starts at $2.03 per month for 36 months.
Learn More On HostGator’s secure website.
How HostGator Works
HostGator is one of the most popular names in the web hosting space because it offers a wide range of hosting options and top-level security features. This year, the company is taking up to 70% off its hosting plans. The Hatchling plan, which typically starts at $10.95 per month, can now go as low as $2.08 per month if you commit to three years of service.
More Exciting Black Friday Deals To Boost Your Business
- Domain.com is offering 25 percent off all products, with an additional 30 percent off when using code FORBES30. View Details
- NordVPN plans start at $3.29 / month for 24 months. View Details
- PIA plans are 80 percent off, starting at $2.03 / month for 36 months. Plus, get an additional three months for free. View Details
- CyberGhost plans start at $2.17 / month for 24 months. View Details
- SurfShark plans start at $2.21 / month for 24 months. Plus, get an additional three months for free. View Details
- Proton plans are up to 50 percent off, starting at $4 / month for 12 months. View Details
- ExpressVPN plans start at $8.32 / month for 12 months. Plus, get an additional three months for free. View Details
- AtlasVPN plans start at $1.39 / month for 36 months, plus get three additional months for free. View Details
- Get 70 percent off your first three months of Quickbooks, with plans starting at $4.80 / month. View Details
- Get 60 percent off your first six months of Freshbooks with plans starting at $6.00 / month. View Details
- Get a free phone when you sign up for Ooma. Options vary depending on contract term. View Details
- Sign up for Nextiva and get a free phone, plus up to 25 percent off. Plans start at $18.95 / month. View Details
For more Black Friday deals, visit Forbes Advisor SMB.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does web hosting cost?
The cost of your hosting service will depend on the provider you choose and whatever service plan you pick. Shared hosting plans with limited bandwidth and storage tend to be cheaper, while the more expensive plans tend to provide dedicated servers on top-shelf hardware with priority customer support.
What does server uptime mean?
Server uptime refers to the amount of time that a server is fully functional and connected to the internet. If the server malfunctions in some way and shuts down, that means that the websites on the server cannot be accessed.
Naturally, most customers want to make sure that their sites are accessible as much as possible, so many web hosting providers guarantee a certain amount of uptime in their service plans. Many providers guarantee at least 99% uptime, or else customers get some kind of compensation for their trouble.
More From Advisor
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.